PolyCurious is for you if…
- You’re curious about open relationships and polyamory.
- You’ve read some books, listened to some podcasts, maybe even had a few experiences.
- You’re ready for some guidance although you understand that this new world you’re stepping into is going to require YOU to create your own healthy relationships.
- You are feeling an incredible mix of emotions – excitement, fear, nervious, intrigued, maybe even some shame for wanting more than your current relationship?
- You may be feeling intimidated by all of the new language to describe the world of open relating.
- You feel disoriented and at the same time you feel a deep knowing that this path is for you somehow.
- You are ready to dig into what you actually want. You don’t want to feel owned in a relationship, and you don’t want your partner(s) to feel like that either.
- You may be single right now and want to make sure you set up a new type of agreement in any future relationships…more based on what your heart desires.
- You know there is more for you, but you’re not quite sure how to get there.
It's ok if you're afraid!
You may be fearful of “blowing up” a current relationship that’s actually really great.
You may be afraid thinking that you and/or your partner are going to have to deal with jealousy.
You may be with a partner who doesn’t know you’re curious about open relationships, or doesn’t share the same level of interest.
It’s all ok to feel!
More than you can imagine! You’ll have access to tools of empowerment that you’ve never had before. You will level up your self-awareness, communication and clarity. You may heal parts of yourself that you didn’t even know where wounded, giving you acess to an entirely new way of thinking and behaving. You’ll feel like you have your feet back underneath you, even if the land is entirely new. You will connect with others from around the world, forming friendships on the basis of honesty, support, and growth. And…you’ll realize this is just the beginning of your new life!
When you align all parts of yourself, your relationships can flow…
In our time together we will focus on the following topics and be in inquiry around the following questions:
Spirit: This is your foundation.
– What is the purpose of opening your relatioship?
– Are you and your partner aligned in purpose?
– Can you have differening purposes and still support and understand each other?
– How can you create a solid connection with your partner to support this journey when things get tough?
Mind: Let your mind work FOR you, not against you.
– What thoughts most scare you about opening up?
– When you are afraid, what future are you projecting and how do you act?
– How can you avoid “the fool’s choice” (feeling you need to choose 1 partner)?
– Do you know how get yourself out of negative thought loops?
Heart- Your emotions are your asset in the process.
– Are you afraid of feeling jealous?
– Do you avoid or get overwhelmed by your emotions?
– How can your emotions be a signpost for understanding your needs and wants?
– Can you imagine the process of opening up creating a space for healing the past?
Body – Your body can be a safe place and refuge.
– Do you get phyiscally triggered when exploring ideas around open relating?
– Do react in ways you later regret?
– Would you like to be able to calm your body yourself?
– Can you imagine feeling safe and nurtured through this process?
All of this is within your reach!
It will take showing up yourself in a bigger way that you are used to!!! This is NOT easy, but it can be one of the most rewarding work you’ve ever done.
This four week group conversation is just the beginning of the path of empowerment that can come through open relating.
I am honored to be your guide in this process. I will be your loving witness as you move through the sometimes intense learning curve, and will celebrate your wins with you!
The group is limited to 8 participants and will fill up quickly so reserve your spot today!
Four weeks of small group discussions designed to create a purposeful foundatation, emotional awareness, mental understanding and grounded physical safety in your opening up process.
11am-12:30pm cst Wednesdays starting May 25th (for 4 weeks)
7-8:30pm cst Wednesdays starting Juen 1st (for 4 weeks)
Yes, your partner(s) can attend with you (no additional fee)!!!!
BONUS: You will receive the full Transforming Jealousy online course ($99 value) for FREE with registration into Polycurious…so you can keep your learning going well after our 4 weeks together.
BONUS: You will receive discounts on one-on-one support during the course
PolyCurious is NOT…
A one-and-done type of course. This conversation is designed to support the beginning of your process. The road is long and different for everyone. This is NOT a “how to do Polyamory” course. Instead it’s your orientation to begin asking and answering the important questions for yourself and your relationships. It will leave you in the driver seat, and although you may still be navigating the terrain, you’ll be more equipt to avoid crashes along the way