PolyCurious is for you if…
- You’re curious about open relationships and polyamory.
- You’ve read some books, listened to some podcasts, maybe even had a few experiences.
- You’re ready for some guidance although you understand that this new world you’re stepping into is going to require YOU to create your own healthy relationships.
- You are feeling an incredible mix of emotions – excitement, fear, nervious, intrigued, maybe even some shame for wanting more than your current relationship?
- You may be feeling intimidated by all of the new language to describe the world of open relating.
- You feel disoriented and at the same time you feel a deep knowing that this path is for you somehow.
- You are ready to dig into what you actually want. You don’t want to feel owned in a relationship, and you don’t want your partner(s) to feel like that either.
- You may be single right now and want to make sure you set up a new type of agreement in any future relationships…more based on what your heart desires.
- You know there is more for you, but you’re not quite sure how to get there.
It's ok if you're afraid!
You may be fearful of “blowing up” a current relationship that’s actually really great.
You may be afraid thinking that you and/or your partner are going to have to deal with jealousy.
You may be with a partner who doesn’t know you’re curious about open relationships, or doesn’t share the same level of interest.
It’s all ok to feel!
More than you can imagine! You’ll have access to tools of empowerment that you’ve never had before. You will level up your self-awareness, communication and clarity. You may heal parts of yourself that you didn’t even know where wounded, giving you acess to an entirely new way of thinking and behaving. You’ll feel like you have your feet back underneath you, even if the land is entirely new. You will connect with others from around the world, forming friendships on the basis of honesty, support, and growth. And…you’ll realize this is just the beginning of your new life!
When you align all parts of yourself, your relationships can flow…
In our time together we will focus on the following topics and be in inquiry around the following questions:
Week 1: Stepping into a new Paradigm of relating and the new skill set that is needed
Week 2: Understanding your Attachment style and the impact it will have in the process of opening up
Week 3: Handling uncertainty: How it affects your body, your thoughts and your emotions, and what to do about it.
Week 4: Needs and wants: Awareness, Communication and Empowerment
Week 5: How to use loving boundaries to create a safe space to play and explore
Week 6: Recap of practices learned, and a celebration of growth!
All of this is within your reach!
It will take showing up yourself in a bigger way that you are used to!!! This is NOT easy, but it can be one of the most rewarding work you’ve ever done.
This six week group conversation is just the beginning of the path of empowerment that can come through open relating.
I am honored to be your guide in this process. I will be your loving witness as you move through the sometimes intense learning curve, and will celebrate your wins with you!
The group is limited to 8 participants and will fill up quickly so reserve your spot today!
Six weeks of small group discussions designed to create a purposeful foundatation, emotional awareness, mental understanding and grounded physical safety in your opening up process.
10am-11am cst Wednesdays starting July 12th (for 6 weeks)
Yes, your partner(s) can attend with you (no additional fee)!!!!
BONUS: You will receive the full Transforming Jealousy online course ($99 value) for FREE with registration into Polycurious…so you can keep your learning going well after our 6 weeks together.
BONUS: You will receive discounts on one-on-one support during the course
PolyCurious is NOT…
A one-and-done type of course. This conversation is designed to support the beginning of your process. The road is long and different for everyone. This is NOT a “how to do Polyamory” course. Instead it’s your orientation to begin asking and answering the important questions for yourself and your relationships. It will leave you in the driver seat, and although you may still be navigating the terrain, you’ll be more equipt to avoid crashes along the way