We all want the short-cuts to feeling secure and safe, don’t we??? LOL, well that’s human.
We are wired for connection and to seek safety, and that can be difficult sometimes, but not impossible!
You CAN create secure attachment, with yourself and others, AND it requires awareness, attention and most of all…PRACTICE!
We all can practice secure attachment, regardless of our tendencies when we feel insecure. The trick is to notice when you are avoidant or controlling and to come back to your secure attachment practices. But…what if you don’t know your practices?
That is why Kyle and Megan are hosting a 6 week small group program to PRACTICE Secure Attachment.
Beyond the theory of attachment, you will be invited to…
– Become aware of the secure attachment practices that you already have
– Identify what you need (physically, mentally, emotionally) in your relationship(s) & what activities and practices meet those needs
– Practice these things on a regular basis, with accountability and support
The full 6 week group program includes:
– Weekly 90 minute group meetings with Megan & Kyle
– 1 One-on-one call during the program with either Megan or Kyle – WhatsApp group for on-going conversation and support
– Access to resources for secure attachment with self and others